A Great Discovery

Last week my friend told me about this website called postcrossing.com, where you can send and recieve postcards across the world. So i signed up and was given some addresses of people to send to, my first was to America (then China, Dubai, The Netherlands, Germany) and as soon as your postcard is registered as 'recieved' you will get sent a postcard from another random user.
I recieved my first postcard from Yolanda in Amsterdam a couple of days ago, very exciting ! and i cant wait to recieve more ! some people request certain types of postcard but on the whole its a chance to get creative and learn more about the world.

I highly recommend to get postcrossing now - there's no pressure, if you only send 1 card you'll only recieve 1, it's as simple as that.









I think this will give me loads of inspiration and ideas for my work, i love it when you discover something like this :)