Look Who's Back !

"And the award for 'Worlds Worst Blogger' goes to .........ME !"

I've been away for quite some time, yes i have plenty of excuses (most of which aren't worthy)however i'm back and i'm turning over a new leaf!
Its been a long summer, and although i haven't churned out as much work as i'd hoped i've done some bits and pieces. Following my Self Directed Module on "Post" i've been collecting stamps , writing letters, sending postcards and cutting and sticking alot . I've found old photographs, interesting books, and an amazing scheme thats got me posting across the world.

So much has inspired me, and i have a lot of ideas whirling around in my head- i want my final year of my degree to be something special.
So tomorrow i'll start showing you what i've been doing , and i promise to keep updating more often :)