Print to Pixel

This project gave me so much freedom, in a way it was daunting, but by the end it was really good for me to see what i could explore. Our starting point was a piece of music, then we had to describe that music in three words. After hearing the song many times i began to understand it further and found it easy to attatch words to it. I chose Innocent, Hypnotise and Magic and from this i began creating images to reflect the words.

This animation includes rayograms, paintings, drawings, layered paper, and photographs. I used stop motion ,transition and moving applications on After Effects. The software was completely brand new to me and I was very slow to beguin with , but i quickly learnt how to apply different techniques.

I would have loved to have more time on this project, I really wanted to animate the whole piece of music, not just 20 seconds of it. This is definately something i want to explore further; i've only seen a glimpse of what is possible in this area of graphic design.