What's the Plan?

I need to widen my skills within illustration, so this means more experimantation. Doing some more life drawing would be great, and increasing the time i dedicate to drawing will definately help.
I love screenprinting so i definately want to do more of this, learn about the process and look at layering colours to create a more complexed final outcome.
My skills and knowledge of applications like Photoshop and Illustrator are not good, so i really want to work on this and see how it can improve and change hand drawn work. There's alot to explore and experiment with using this technology, so i need to get to grips with it.
Recording daily- i need to start recording images and ideas on a more regular basis. Even little things could be the start of some really interesting ideas.
Children's Books- i really love the idea of being a children's illustrator so i will research into this market. I want to look at the types of books that todays children enjoy as well as classic illustrations from the past.
Work Experience is essential, so i will look into finding a placement for next year. Visiting The Workshop made me realise how important experience is so i definately want to get a taste of reality in the design world.
I'd like to build a website with a more personal touch , in order to start showcasing my work as an illustrator.
Constant research online ~ looking at illustrator's blogs and websites, as well as visiting any exhibitions .